Bet365 bookmaker review
Bet365 has one of the widest selections of betting options among all bookmakers.
The excessive amount of data they provide for live games makes it easier to place the right bet, and what's more, if you have funds on your Bet365 account you can watch their live streams of the games; tens of thousands events are streamed live on the site ever year.
They offer a large variety in sports you can bet on, too: Formula 1, ice hockey, darts, etc. Aside from the wide selection, you won't be disappointed with the odds either, they offer one of the best odds available on the market.
The Pros & Cons of Bet365
- pro: Wide selection of events and markets you can bet on ,
- pro: Most live betting options on the market ,
- pro: Watch Live Sport - You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. Geo location and live streaming rules apply. ,
- pro: Very sophisticated cash-out feature to sell your bet ,
- con: They often limit the amount of bets they take on an event ,
- con: Restricted in some countries (USA, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Hungary, Turkey) ,
You can bet on virtually anything from the Champions League to semi-pro matches in England, with many markets to choose from, even live. The number of betting options is especially large for English Premier League games (over 200 sometimes) and horse racing. Please, note that you must be over 18 and T&Cs apply.
The user interference is easy to navigate on, and one of the most user-friendly. You can filter your live bets, sell your bets with one click and watch one event live while searching another market. You can select favorites, and view multiple live markets at the same time.
Bet365 has multiple mobile applications that are compatible with different operating systems that makes it easy to place some bets and earn some money on the move.
Safety and Security
Bet365 was founded by the owner of the Premier League soccer club Stoke City, Peter Coates in 2001. By now, they have over 7 million customers in over 200 countries. Their license is issued by the Gambling Commissions of the United Kingdom and Gibraltar.
You can choose from many safe and fast paying methods, including Neteller, Skrill and many others. The fastest way to receive the withdrawn funds to your bank account is through Skrill, Paysafecard or Entropay which transfer the money within 24 hours.
Sports You Can Bet On:
- Winter Sports
- Water Polo
- Ice Hockey
- American Football
- Table Tennis
- Aussie Rules
- Horse Racing
- Combo pick
18+ Gamble Responsibly!
18+ age restriction and T&C - detailed on the Bet365 page - apply to all of the promotions advertised on this page!